Monday, February 8, 2010

Home away from home – Los Angeles & Las Vegas

It was a personal trip, of course. The only thing there is really to say about my professional growth is my lunch with Daniela because it was there that I discovered that my entire website will need to be redone, again! Apparently, it is best practice to work in divs and not in tables, which explains why my website loads so blockily. Unfortunately, the redesign is a project I do not have time to learn right now, but it will need to be done.

The trip to Las Vegas was also one of pleasure, in celebration of the Chiu Family February birthdays and the surprise engagement of my big cousin Kristina to the tall dark and handsome Brian Keates! Look out for my new project will be to produce a website and other materials for this event. Though Brian thinks it is a silly thing that their wedding would ever need marketing; of course people will be lining up around the block to see this lovely couple pronounce their love. Our successful girls night out crossed paths with the flava of love, himself! I also enjoyed the operatic Phantom, Las Vegas experience in the beautiful Venetian theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment